For those arriving over Easter here’s a sneak peek at the celebrations we have planned.
Easter in Fiji is a truly joyous occasion and we aim to ensure yours is a relaxed break away whilst still holding onto the significance of this special time of year.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE: EASTER 2015 Programme Final 26Mar15
Are you coming to Castaway over Easter? Well then – you’d better bring your bunny costume!
If you’ve booked to arrive from Good Friday 22nd April, 2011 then bring your bunny costume or bunny ears to join in the fun of Castaway’s Easter Celebration!
The Long Weekend features an Easter-themed Amazing Race Adventure – “The Search of the Golden Egg”, plus Chocolateria Classes and lots of Fijian chocolate from breakfast to supper!
Our staff will present a very special Easter show with kid’s club performances, prizes for Best Dressed Bunnies & Rabbits and a very moving Fijian church service.
We can hardly wait to have a cracking Easter on the Island with you all!
Vinaka and Lolomas,
The Castaway Family
Latest Resort News…
- We’re delivering on our promise. Castaway re-opens TOMORROW!May 31, 2016 - 7:33 pm
- Definitely Stronger Than Winston – Our Rugby Boys Ready for the Martintar 7’s!March 17, 2016 - 12:05 pm
- Our Little Island Home Scheduled to Reopen 1st of June, 2016February 26, 2016 - 5:10 pm
- Official Update After TC Winston – Castaway Island, FijiFebruary 22, 2016 - 9:00 am
- Embrace Your Inner Child!February 12, 2016 - 5:42 pm