Bulas, beaches, bures and….bushland! Our natural island gym.
After arriving on island, many of our guests are surprised by the amount of stunning Fiji islands vegetation we have on offer. The general presumption is the entire island of Qalito is covered by resort facilities. However, the main resort presides beachfront on the island’s two beautiful beaches. Behind the main resort facilities is over 170 acres of lush tropical island vegetation ripe for exploration. The bush running track is a favourite for our diehard runners who don’t want to miss out on their morning run. There’s enough rise to make the track challenging enough for fitness gurus who need a decent workout. The best part is returning beachfront for a quick dip in the crystal clear South Pacific water that hugs Castaway’s shores. The perfect natural gym. Fitness bliss!
View our time lapse video below and discover the lush vegetation hidden on our beautiful island home…
Latest Resort News…
- We’re delivering on our promise. Castaway re-opens TOMORROW!May 31, 2016 - 7:33 pm
- Definitely Stronger Than Winston – Our Rugby Boys Ready for the Martintar 7’s!March 17, 2016 - 12:05 pm
- Our Little Island Home Scheduled to Reopen 1st of June, 2016February 26, 2016 - 5:10 pm
- Official Update After TC Winston – Castaway Island, FijiFebruary 22, 2016 - 9:00 am
- Embrace Your Inner Child!February 12, 2016 - 5:42 pm