To do or not to do? The Resort’s activities and watersport fun ensures there’s never a dull moment. After arrival, your first few hours on the island can sometimes be a little overwhelming due to the choices available to you. What to do when – if indeed you wish to do anything at all?! Some activities need to be booked so if you’re an active soul it’s always good to have a rough daily plan sketched out to ensure you don’t miss out on anything! The best thing to do once you’ve settled into your Fiji accommodation is make a visit to our Activities Team. There you’ll be able to feast your eyes on all the fun things available to you during your stay and book days and times that suit you best. There’s surfing, diving, snorkeling, paddleboarding, handline fishing at sunset, island touring, dolphin safaris, skiing, banana boat rides and heaps more. So you are super-prepared we’ve got information about all the things you can do here on this website. Read about our activities on the island and get ready to COME PLAY WITH US!
Latest Resort News…
- 6 Star Chef Joins The Castaway FamilyMay 20, 2015 - 12:33 am
- Come Stay and Play in May. Just 3 days left to book our amazing VAMB Meal Deal!April 27, 2015 - 1:05 am
- New! Our Vitamin Bula Cocktail! #VitaminBulaApril 17, 2015 - 1:10 am
- Easter ProgrammeMarch 30, 2015 - 11:15 pm
- Photo CompetitionMarch 23, 2015 - 6:57 am